Synchronised swimming is a hybrid form of swimming, dance and gymnastics for females, males, girls and boys. Swimmers work in groups on moves and routines to music. We have both junior and adult sections.
- Increases upper body strength
- Improves cardiovascular fitness
- Increases agility and flexibility
- Improves balance and posture
- Is a friendly, team oriented sport.
Training times – Prince Regent Swimming Complex:
- Juniors: Sundays 9-10am
- Junior beginners: Tuesdays 6.50-7.50pm
- Adults: Mondays 7pm-9pm
- Adults: Tuesdays 8-9.10pm
Enquire about synchro: