Dear swim21 Contact,
The 2012 Aquaforce Awards which recognise and celebrate the contribution of ASA volunteers, launched on the 1st June.
Please encourage your members to nominate someone in your club.
The nomination form is attached( see Neil for attachment)
The Aquaforce Award categories are:
1. Outstanding contribution at club level
2. Outstanding contribution at county/region level
3. Long Service Award (25 years or more)
4. Young Volunteer – under 18 years
5. Outstanding contribution by an 18 to 25 year old
Criteria for winners
All nominations should come from clubs, leisure providers or swim schools that are affiliated to the ASA.
All nominated coaches, teachers or officials should have the appropriate qualifications.
Nominations from swim21 clubs are preferable but not essential.
Nominations for all 5 categories should be considered against the following areas:
* What impact has the volunteers actions had on others?
* What have they done that is beyond what is expected from them?
* Have they inspired and supported others around them to fulfil their roles?
The deadline for nominations is the 30th June.